NGO “Tech Startup School” (identification code 41553173) (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Platform Administrator”) is the owner of the personal data provided by the Users on the “StartEra” Platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”) at the link startera.org.ua , and agrees to comply with the legislation protecting your personal data.
If you need to contact us for additional information or for other reasons, you can write us an email: email@example.com, or send a letter: Akademika Kolessy Street, 2, Lviv, Lviv region, 79013.
What personal data do we collect?
Using the Platform, you can provide us with personal information by registering and creating an account or filling in the form for the Deposit. We do not require to provide any information obligatory, so you can choose which information to provide.
We can collect the following information:
- Email address;
- Detailed information on financial transactions conducted with the help of the Platform. These data refer to Contributions, which you are financing the certain Project with;
- Details about visiting the Platform website;
- The information you provide when corresponding with us, for example, that may be related to your requirements.
We give you access to your personal data through an account. You can also contact us directly for the access if you have not created the account on the Platform website.
You can also create an account through authorization on social networks. In this case, we will be able to access the personal data in your account in such a social networkt and import them into your account on the Platform Website automatically following the terms and conditions of using such social networks.
In case you notice an error or mismatch with your personal data, you can change it in your account, or contact us for an inquiry. We undertake to make the necessary corrections on your reasonable request.
You can always contact us to provide information about whether your personal information is processed and how it is happening. We can provide you with information about what information about you is being processed, how it was collected, to whom the requested information was transmitted, if we have the technical and / or legal capacity to respond to your reasonable claim.
You have the right to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as protection against the provision of information that is false or defamatory of honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual.
You also have the right to enforce remedies in the case of a breach of your personal data protection legislation.
How do we use personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- fulfillment of our obligations under the agreements with the Program Authors within the framework of the Program;
- showing information about you in the list of Sponsors of a particular Project. This information is publicly available to our platform visitors. In this way, we give you the opportunity to view information about you as a Sponsor and a Contribution made by you. In case you do not want site visitors to see information about you in the list of Sponsors of the Project, you can make the Contribution anonymously or hide the amount of the Contribution made by you;
- identifying you as a User of the Platform in case of registration and displaying relevant information about you in the account;
- communications, for example, by emailing updates for the Projects that you have sponsored or for providing you with information about other Projects, updates or changes to the Platform;
- receiving Contributions and transferring them to Project Authors;
- administering the Platform;
- compliance with current legislation..
We store your personal data within 3 months after the end of the Project financing period. At any time, you can send us a request for the complete removal of your personal data.
Whom do we transfer your personal data to?
We may transfer your personal data to our developers and others who provide us with the services in developing and maintaining the Platform. We only transfer your data within Ukraine and solely for the purpose of upgrading and updating the Platform’s functionality, if this is indeed necessary. Such developers are not empowered to use the information we provide to them for any other purpose.
In addition, there may be some other exceptional circumstances when we can transfer your personal data. For example, in compliance with legal requirements, for the administration of justice, protection of vital interests, or in the case of corporate sale, merger, reorganization, division, etc.
Although it is impossible to guarantee the full safety of any method of data transmission against unauthorized interception or other inappropriate use by third parties, the Platform Administrator uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of personal data of Users to ensure their integrity and the appropriate access regime to them.
Links to other websites
Our Platform may contain links to other websites that are provided for reference and convenience. Since these websites have their own privacy policies, we cannot be responsible for their use practices. Therefore, we recommend reviewing such policies before using the relevant websites or providing any personal information about yourself.
This Policy is regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, in particular, but not exclusively, the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”.